The ideal candidate will provide assistance to the company executives. They will be highly organized, efficient, adaptable with change, proficient with technology, effective at communication, and demonstrate confidentiality. This individual will enjoy variety in their daily tasks inside and outside of the office.
- Manage executive calendars
- Assist with executive communications including phone, email, and mail
- Prepare documents from dictation
- Route document workflows
- Organize and file physical and electronic records
- Driving company vehicle to accomplish tasks
- Associate's degree
- 2+ years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Driver's license and insurability requirements
This job is full-time Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm at the main office located at 524 Colorado Avenue, Lorain, Ohio 44052. The office building is completely renovated. The successful candidate will have their own office adjacent to the executive offices. This family-owned third-generation company employs a workforce of about 80 across 4 locations in northern Ohio. The company specializes in concrete production, construction, and related products and services.
We are an EEO & Drug-Free workplace.
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays & vacation time
- Company supplemented health, vision, dental & life insurance
- 4% 401K employer match
- Team oriented environment in a well-established family run business